2.07.2014

Love You Lots!

Hello everyone!

I had a blast creating with the OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn this month. I just loved every bit of it!

Here are a couple of layouts that I created using this month's kit...


I kept the design for this layout fairly simple and minimalistic.  I love how the transparencies look against the white card stock background and I added a punched pattern paper circle behind the resin cameos to help them stand out a bit more.


The enamel arrow stickers are the absolute cutest and I added several around my photo to point towards the photo of my and my hubby.


For this next layout, I used some more of the transparencies and lots of the metal hearts that are available in the kit. 


I also used some of the stamps in the set and turned the "WOW" paperclip upside down to say "MOM". 


I used both of the frame transparencies on this layout...one on top of my photo and one to house my journaling which I typed and printed from my computer.


Be sure and check out this month's kit and all of the lovely embellishments in it here.  And an added bonus is that it comes in a yellow star zippered pouch that is just too cute for words!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 



2 comments:

  1. These are really fabulous, Adrienne. Love the stories but your creativity continues to amaze me.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete