2.11.2014

Insta Fun!

Hello crafty friends!

I'm sharing my very first DT project for Crate Paper on their blog today using the oh so adorable Love Notes collection.

Here's a sneak peek of my layout...


This week's theme is "Love This" so I decided to document something I'm currently loving right now...spending some special one-on-one time with my daughter each morning before she goes to preschool.  You can see my entire layout and full post here.  I hope you get a chance to check it out!  

Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your link here. The layering is lovely and i especially like that you used that particular background color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! The grey is so nice with your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I thought I was commenting on the layout with the banner (fountain in the background).
    The layering in this one is so nice! I love it when the embellishments don't overshadow the photo(s). Good job@

    ReplyDelete