10.26.2013

Week 42



Happy Saturday!  I'm here today sharing my PL spread for Week 42 on the Chic Tags blog using the Exclusive October Kit and a few items from some of their new collections.


Those fabulous gold foil letters are from the new Good Tidings Collection and are perfect for ANY layout or PL spread.


The stamps in the Exclusive October Kit were one of my favorite sets of all time, especially the "Happy Little Mess" phrase that I used on the photo of my daughter all bundled up for colder weather.


I placed one of the cute flair buttons from the kit on the bicycle journaling card and added a clear tag from the Happy Place Collection on top.



Left Side:



I love that the journaling cards from the kit and the Happy Place Collection coordinated so well, which made it really easy to pull my spread together.




I used the "This Right Here" rub-on from the Happy Place Collection in the above photo.  They go on really easily and are the perfect touch to any project!

Right Side:



And here's a look at my full spread for Week 42...


Chic Tags Used: Exclusive October Kit, Happy Place (Cards, "Photo"Acrylic Stamp, Mini Icons, Rub-Ons, Clear Acetate Tags, Crisp Air Patterned Paper), Good Tidings (Gold Foil Letter Stickers), Schoolhouse (Photo Toppers, Label Stickers)

Be sure and check out all of the new collections in the shop and get a hold of an Exclusive October Kit while they're still available!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!





4 comments: