10.07.2013

First PSL

Happy Monday, everyone!

I created this layout using this month's OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn.  Can you believe I've never had a Starbuck's coffee before?!?!


I finally got a chance to try my first pumpkin spice latte last month when I went shopping with my mom.  I honestly didn't understand what all the fuss was about until I tried it and now it's all I can really think about, lol!


The "this is magic" sentiment is a stamp that's included in the kit and the wide gold polka dot washi is one of my all time favorite rolls!


I saved the sleeve from my PSL and used bits of it to embellish my layout. Another one of my favorite pieces of the kit is that "love" paper clip which also comes in gold ;)

Have you ordered your kit yet?  Be sure to check out the full contents here.

I hope you have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry!!!! Never had a Starbucks coffee before. Well all I can say is you should give a warning before you write something like that lol.

    You've redeemed yourself with such a fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is a stunning layout my friend. Seriously blew my mind when I saw this morning, I couldn't wait to come on here to leave a comment. One of my fave of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mel! It's one of my all time favorites too! :) xo

      Delete
  3. what the what? you never did a starbucks before? and we are friends??? LoL!!! that story is adorable!!! not to mention the page! so stinkin' awesome. now i wanna die cut my whole page...and i think i need the kit just for the gold dot washi. that is so much fun.
    you totally rock, girl. another awesome layout.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know, I know, where have I been, right? Thanks, J... I always love your sweet comments :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. LOVE this Adrienne!! Such a fun design with the leaves cut on your background!! And I have only ever had one Starbucks coffee...I am a rebel!! :)

    ReplyDelete