1.08.2013

Santa Came Today

Well he didn't come today...I'm just finally getting around to scrapping some of my Christmas photos :)

This week's Sunday Sketch over at Studio Calico was great for using multiple photos on a layout, which is something I rarely do anymore (it seems).  


I had a bunch of photos of my children opening up their presents on Christmas morning and I wanted to put them all on one layout.  I really liked using a "grid sketch" to accomplish this.  I know it's kinda busy and a lot to look at, but isn't that how Christmas morning tends to be?


I used my December Kit from SC (+Add-ons) and lots of wood veneer trees and snowflakes for this layout.


The heart stamp is from the SC December Daily Kit and the Santa stamp is from last year's DD kit.  It will always be one of my faves!


I feel like I haven't made a "regular" layout in a long time...I had fun switching up my style a bit and will definitely be using this great sketch again! 


Have a great day!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment