7.02.2012

You Right Now

Summer Stamp School is now in session over at Studio Calico!

Yesterday, I downloaded each lesson and the Silhouette files and I'm ready to go!

Here's my first layout...


This layout came together as I was cleaning off my craft table and going through some supplies that were piling up.  I literally just started placing these scrap pieces of patterned paper on top of one another as I was tidying up and ta da!  I had the perfect photo of Avery and one of our baby kitties already printed out just waiting to be scrapped.  I love when things come together like this (which is rare)!

 I used some black StazOn ink to stamp the chevron stamp (from the Summer Stamp School set) on a piece of patterned paper.  Then I cut the image out and attached it to my layout using some dimensional foam adhesive.


I stamped my title on this tag using two different stamps from the set and then colored the "you" in with a SU! marker.

Easy peasey!

Happy Monday!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment