7.18.2012

Hello, Farmer in the Dell

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge at SC...


I think this is the first layout I've ever done using a photo of just my husband...no kids, no me, no us...just him...crazy, huh?

This photo of my husband was taken right at the end of planting season back in June.  He actually had locked his keys inside of his truck and I had to come rescue help him get a ride back to the house one evening.  I was sitting in the car when I snagged this shot of him climbing over the barbed wire fence in the field.


I used my July kit, Elmwood Park +Add-ons, from Studio Calico for this layout.  This kit is turning out to be my favorite one so far from SC, so I'm trying really hard not to hoard any of it!


I used my Cameo to cut out the arrow and the "hello" thought bubble.  Both of these cut files were included in the Summer Stamp School kit.  I painted over the "hello" with a paint dabber from Jeni Bowlin.  I think the color is called Spice Tin.



I hope you're having a wonderful week!  Happy Wednesday and TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment