6.09.2016

Selfie Love *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club blog the other day. I created this layout using the May 2016 Hip Kits and one of the May cut files available for free to subscribers. 


I was in need of some selfie photos so I could update my social media profile pics and these were a few of my favorites! I placed my photos on top of a piece of the Meadowbrook exclusive patterned paper from HKC and used the fun "Hello" patterned paper from Jillibean Soup as my background.


I layered lots of the HKC exclusive die cuts from the Meadowbrook collection along the right side of the triangular piece of patterned paper and several of the navy sequins from Jillibean Soup that are available in the May 2016 Embellishment Kit and enamel dots from Echo Park for some added texture and dimension.


I placed one of the exclusive acrylic arrows under the "documented" sentiment on the chipboard frame from Simple Stories and layered the "love" part of Ashley's cut file next to the "selfie" die cut for my title.


I arranged my photos in a haphazard way to give my page a more whimsical and casual vibe and I'm glad I got the opportunity to use photos of myself on this page because that doesn't tend to happen very often ;)


Be sure and check out the HKC blog for more info about my layout and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment