12.29.2015

December Documented 2015 Completed! *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing the rest of my completed December Documented 2015 album on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today...


I used the November 2015 Hip Kits to create my entire album and you can see the first five days of my album here.

I created a large flip pocket with the photo above using some washi tape from Freckled Fawn that's available in the December Documented 2015 Hip Kit.


I added several confetti pockets throughout my album using sequins, a few wood veneer pieces, and my sewing machine.


I kept my overall design scheme simple and easy so I could complete my album quickly. I tend to lose some creative steam if I wait too long to complete a mini album :)


I started my album typing my journaling on my computer, but I ended it by using my own handwriting to save a little time.




We had a wonderful December and I love how my album turned out! I also really love the 6x8 album size because it made it easy to arrange my photos and journaling cards the way I wanted them. 




I used one of the 6x8 page protectors to house the holiday cards we received and placed it at the end of my album.


I hope you had a very merry Christmas and I want to wish you a happy New Year!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment