11.02.2015

November Ohdeerme Projects *Freckled Fawn*

Hello crafty friends!

Here are three layouts that I created using the November Ohdeerme Kit "Together Is Best" that's on sale now! 


The November ODM kit is packed full of gorgeous goodies that are perfect for any theme or project!


I was really digging those large vellum alpha letters, so I created my layouts around large titles this month. 


The green letters coordinate well with so many different colors schemes and the wood veneer "great day" phrase was the perfect size for a mixed font in my title.



I used the rainbow washi and sequin hearts, along with several of the phrase chipboard stickers for the layout below...




And how awesome is that acrylic "home" embellishment?!?!



And last but not least, I created a more masculine-themed page about my son when he sprained his ankle using the same green alphas and a few items from some past ODM kits for a different twist.


After I painted some plus signs on my background paper I placed the large letters on top and stitched them down using my sewing machine.



Be sure and grab your November Ohdeerme Kit today!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment