7.07.2015

Good Times and Ice Cream *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm sharing a very layered layout on the Hip Kit Club blog today that I created using the June 2015 Hip Kits...


I started with my photo and then added lots of ephemera bits from the Crate Paper Poolside Collection.


I added several chipboard frames (also from the Crate Paper Poolside Collection) and placed my journaling that I printed off on vellum inside one of the frames. 


I also added several wood veneer pieces from Evalicious that I colored with the yellow pigment ink from Avery Elle that's available in the June 2015 Color Kit. I love how vivid and bright the ink looks on my page! 


I also added several stickers from the Crate Paper Poolside Collection, some strips of washi tape, and a fun tag from Fancy Pants to finish my layout.  I forget how much I love to layer on my pages!  Sometimes I feel I've gone overboard, but I really do like the way it turned out :)

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment