10.27.2014

Insta Fall *Crate Paper*

Hello!

I'm over on the Crate Paper blog today sharing a layout I created using some recent photos from my Instagram feed.  I noticed I have been taking several "shoe selfie" photos since the weather has changed in our area.  I only take photos like this on my phone and I always post them to my IG account so I thought this type of themed photo set would make a great page documenting the change of season.


I arranged my photos in a grid design around two 3x4 journaling cards from the Open Book collection in the middle of my page.  I placed a chipboard frame around the bottom left photo because it was the perfect size for my 2x2 photo.


I used the wood veneer alphas from the Notes & Things collection for part of my title and backed the letters with pieces of dark, wood grained patterned paper from the Open Book collection so they stand out a bit more on my layout.  


Next, I layered some ephemera and chipboard pieces from the Open Book collection on and around the two journaling cards.  I added a couple of rub-ons to the circle and the gold heart on the pink 3x4 card for some color contrast.  



I layered a couple of vellum flowers under one of the fabric brads from the Open Book collection and placed it on the right side of one of my photos to draw the eye around my page.  


The Open Book collection has so many great items that will pair well with any of your Instagram photos.  For some instant layout inspiration, just scroll through your IG photos and start printing! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment