11.04.2013

Week 43



Happy Monday, friends!

Here's a look at my PL spread I created for Week 43 using the November OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn...


There were so many amazing embellishments in this month's kit....check out those wood veneer banners and that gorgeous aqua calendar washi!


I'm also really digging the adorable house cork stickers in I used in the photo below...



 Left Side:


And check out the fabric badges I used throughout my spread this week...



I used the stamp set on my journaling card in the photo below and one of the vellum weekday stickers provided in the kit.




Right Side:



And here's a look at my full spread for Week 43....


Be sure and check out this month's awesome kit at http://www.ohdeermekit.com and become a subscriber.  They just keep getting better and better!

Have a great day and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. i love it. think my fav embellies are the cork icons. very fun.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I love those cork stickers, too :) xo

      Delete
  2. Love your spread. Good to see how someone else uses the kit. Can't wait til mine arrives. Love the colourful 'LIke"card too. Do you mind if I ask where that is from. Thanks heaps for sharing your pages with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! I purchased the 'Like" card from Studio Calico, it comes in a set by LifeLovePaper :) I used watercolors to color it. xo

      Delete