3.06.2013

Project Life - Week 9 and an Insert

Happy Wednesday!

Yes...it's Week 9...already...


I can't believe that I've made it almost 10 weeks with my Project Life!  I'm totally giving myself a pat on the back right now, lol!  It's been such a great journey and I am enjoying it so much that I know I'll make it all the way to Week 52 this year!

Here's what I came up with for my Week 9 spread, which I have to say is one of my faves so far :)


I was inspired by my daughter's choice of toenail polish for my color scheme this week...oh, and my cute little "Yum" flyer I got in the mail from Fab.com.


Yeah...I have a slight Scandal obsession...I honestly can't get enough of the show and I just had to document it in my spread this week ;)


I used lots of SC printables and bits from recent kits for this week's spread.  I also used some great products from some of my favorite designers...Life.Love.Paper, Hello Forever, and Blinks of Life.


This week was busy, busy, busy...but in a good way :)


I tucked a tiny journaling card into this cute pink polka dot pocket about my visit with my friend who I hadn't seen since last year.  I miss her so much already...

I added an insert to this week's spread to document my daughter's fourth birthday party...

I used a divided Martha Stewart page protector that I got a long time ago at Staples.  It worked great for the size I needed and I filled in both sides with photos from the party.



And here's the full spread for my Week 9 of Project Life...


Thanks for joining me on my PL journey!  I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine :)

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your PL, Adrienne! And you are always so on top! Just got my last weeks pics printed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spread this week, and so glad I got to be in it!! I miss you too, and I'm hopefully that we won't let a year go by before seeing each other again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun spread, the green/pink/gold work so well together! I'm generally pretty bad at keeping up with current television shows, I've never heard of Scandal before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! It's a good show, you should totally check it out :) xo

      Delete
  4. I so look forward to seeing your project life spread .... You're so talented. I'm feeling bad we don't have that how here in the UK, but I'll keep a look out for it, just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Sandra! Can you order PL things from Amazon?? xo

      Delete
  5. Hi Adrienne . . I really enjoy your blog and love your Project Life pages. Can you tell me how you photograph your PL pages? Mine always look terrible . . too much glare, fuzzy . . something awful. I'd love to get great pics of my pages like you do. . . any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jeani! I have to be honest...I try really hard at taking good photos so I really appreciate you kind words :) I've tried a lot of different setups but here's what's working for me now...I bought a white foam board from Wal-Mart to lay my PL spread on. I try to place it in front of a window (we have a sliding glass door so that's usually the spot for me) that isn't getting direct light, this helps with the glare. I don't know what camera or lens you're using, but I use a Canon Rebel T3i and a 50mm fixed lens. I stand on top of a chair and start clicking, usually in AV mode with a 1.4 f stop. It's been tough with all the dreary weather we've been having for the last 4 months, so I've made a few changes in where and what time of day I shoot my spreads. My advice is to try different areas in you home at different times of the day to see where the best place is for you. Taking them outside (in indirect light) is also a good idea, but sometimes hard to achieve when the weather is bad. I also edit my photos using my iPhoto program on my computer, which also helps me tremendously. I hope this helps a bit :) Good luck and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! xo

    ReplyDelete