2.11.2013

All Girl & Lovely

Hello friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

I have a layout to share with you today...


My daughter is always dressing up in her Tinkerbell costume (left over from Halloween, of course!)  She is so girly and into everything pink, fluffy, and soft, right now.  I was so inspired by the colors in my photo that I couldn't resist making a whole layout using those colors!


I also used some Freckled Fawn star bits and I must say that they are AWESOME!


The "love" heart cut is from the Bright Ideas class at Studio Calico.



I also used a few Dear Lizzy products and some leftover paper from one of my December SC kits.

There ya have it...short and sweet today as I am trying to clean house, do laundry, and work on Week 6 of my PL!  Have a good one and TFL!

5 comments: