9.18.2012

Freckled Fawn Pinterest Challenge

There's another great challenge up for you over at www.iamdoe.blogspot.com...the Pinterest Challenge!  All you have to do is find some inspiration from something you've pinned and create something from it!

It's super fun and super easy, so I hope you give it a try!  

Here's my inspiration pin...



And here's my take....


I just love the graphic layout of the inspiration piece and I thought my Instax photos were perfect for replacing some of the banners!  


I started off with a more muted color palette in mind, like the piece itself, but quickly changed my mind once I got my hands on September's SC kit +Add-ons, Central High.


This was the first time I used my vintage typewriter for my journaling on a layout...a few mistakes, but I think it adds to the "coolness" factor, lol!


My favorite thing about this layout is the bright green "You Are Here" banner I used in my title.  I wish I had about twenty of those things! 

So now it's your turn!  Link up your creation using some inspiration from Pinterest to the Freckled Fawn blog by October 1st and you could win a Freckled Fawn prize pack!  Good luck and happy pinning!

2 comments:

  1. this is a very fun layout.
    it is a very very fun take on the inspo piece. you really did such a fresh job of it.
    and just where is that green tag from? is it sc??? it is great.
    love your work girl!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! The green tag was from this month's Style Guide Add-On :) xo

      Delete