6.21.2012

the fabulous five

It's not often enough that I get a picture of the whole family in one shot so I'm always super stoked when it happens.  As soon as I printed this photo, I knew I had to scrap it right away so I used it as my inspiration for this week's Sunday Sketch challenge over at Studio Calico.

Originally, the sketch was a two-pager, but I kept mine to just one because I had a very clear idea of how I wanted it to look.


I used SC's June Kit, So Cal +Add-Ons, for this layout.  They really hit it head on with this month's kit.  I love the colors, the embellishments, and all the papers so much...it's really going to be hard trying not to hoard it all!



I really used a lot of embellishments for this one, but that's kind of the look I was going for.  Adding the transparency helped keep me add a layer without making it seem too busy and I really like the effect is has on the grey striped patterned paper.



Happy Thursday!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment