4.02.2012

We're different. & Different is good.

I'm still using my March Kit, Story Hour, for most of my layouts.  I can't wait until my April Kit, City of Lights, arrives this week!  

Here's a layout I threw together over the weekend...


I took these pictures while me and the kids (two of the three) were in the car waiting to take Jubal to school.  We were just being silly and goofing off...I love these crazy pics!  I've been having so much fun with the kids lately.  They're changing so fast and learning so many new things and I feel like I'm just trying to keep up with them :)  It's funny to see each one turning into their own "self" and individual.  They're all so different, but I can see things in each of them that are bits and pieces of myself and my husband, good and bad, and it's amazing how that works out.  I'm so lucky to be their mom and I love them all so much!


Happy Monday!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment