12.06.2011

December Daily Pages 1-5

Yesterday it was cold, rainy, sleety, snowy, and just plain yucky! But I got a lot of things caught up around the house and in the craft room, YAY!

If you're not familiar with a December Daily album, head on over to www.aliedwards.com, www.elizabethkartchner.com, or www.amytangerine.blogspot.com and check out they're amazing albums!  Basically, you document the daily events, tasks, activities, etc. that go on during the month of December.  It doesn't even have to be holiday related, or super exciting, just an account of the days of your life that lead up to Christmas.  This is my first DD, so I'm super excited about this new project!


Here are the first 5 pages (and cover) of my December Daily Album...

Here's the cover...I used a plastic overlay from Hambly Screenprints so the inside could peak through.

This is Day 1 (Dec. 1st).  This is the page that is under the plastic overlay (front cover).  I tucked all the Instax photos inside the cute little vellum pocket :)

 Day 2 and 3

and Day 4 and 5

Most of the products I used came from the December Daily add-on from last month's Studio Calico November kit.  I'm pretty sure they're all sold out, but if you go to www.scrapbook.com you can find Ali Edwards December Daily printables for sale.  

I hope this inspires you to make your own December Daily, even if it's just a notepad or journal filled with your own handwritten notes, no scrapping necessary!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment